Open to all married couples, we meet the 2nd Saturday of each month. It is a time to fellowship with other couples and share some interesting discussions that are pertinent to being married. If one’s spouse cannot attend, we encourage the other one to come because you will hear something to take home and share with your absent spouse or you might have something the ones attending need to hear.
A Church with a strong men’s life group should be in a position to cater to married, unmarried, and single-parent men. The Men’s Fellowship meet fortnightly Saturdays 9am-11am for breakfast. During this time we reason together and discuss issues that concern men. We learn how to become better fathers, husbands and role models in our society.
- Study God’s Word and pray together
- Seek ways and ideas that will build and propel men into their leadership role in the family.
- Encourage open dialogue through frequent Q&A town-hall type meetings.
- Determine to be involved in activities that will enhance fellowship and encourage openness among men.
- Encourage adopt-a-man program
- Arrange to attend local and national seminars and conferences organized for men.
- Invitation of gifted teachers/ministers of the Word to the meetings.
Titus 2:1-8 “But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine. Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance. Older women, likewise, are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored. Likewise urge the young men to be sensible; in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified, sound in speech which is beyond reproach, so that the opponent will be put to shame, having nothing bad to say about us.”
Our Women’s Fellowship at ECC is unarguably significant in the growth of our ministry. Women have a natural God given nurturing ability which can bring about spiritual healing in God’s Kingdom. Great things are taking place at ECC due to women coming together for fellowship and prayers. We meet monthly on the third Saturday afternoon for fellowship and prayer.
We give God the glory for our Sunday school program at ECC as it the active basis of propagating the gospel of Christ as well as the growth of our ministry. Our dynamic Sunday school program:
- Provides an assurance of a church tomorrow
- Attracts parents who desire to have their children grounded in the word of God.
The Program Structure includes:
- A state of the art curriculum which is in use in most progressed evangelical churches
- Dedicated superintendent and teachers who are sold out to the call of ministry
- Regular on-the-job-training for the Sunday school staff
- Life-trips, camps and conventions that will promote childrens spiritual growth of the participants
We have a vibrant youth group that is instructed in the word by seasoned brothers and sisters in the Lord. Thanks to God, the youths in our church are growing by leaps and bounds in the word of God.
- Study the word of God together.
- Cooperate in prayer and fellowship
- Arrange to attend local /national seminars /conferences organized for the youth
- Invitation of gifted teachers/ministers of the Word in their meetings